Monday 15 June 2009

This was my second main, which was rightfully entitled hallucinations.
I was originally going to call it trippy trees, but I decided that was inappropriate.
It was done in the fauvist style.
I took my inspiration from Mattisse and Derain.
It's colourful for a purpose for the purples to blend with the blue.
It contains all of the primary colours.


This is the actual photograph I based my secind main piece in with accordanc eto the second project title identity. It ties in with my nature theme.
I chose this image in particular because it has a perspective that goes back and back.
The lighting is particularly good and I liked the shadows.

This was a large photocopy of one of my own photographs that i took on the chevin.
I used white wax crayon and blue watercolour paint to create a dark, moody image of the trees.
I am pleased with the result.


I did this image with the idea of paradise or sanctuary in mind.
It was done in contrasting colours i tried to blend the red and pink in the sunset sky.
I blended the two different browns in the trees to create a more realistic effect.



I completely made this image up.
I wanted to create a moody sky which is mainly deep purple to contrast with the green grass.
I also made the cloude lilac with different various coloured linings.





No comments:

Post a Comment