Friday 12 June 2009

This is my own version of a Cezanne it was done in watercolour pencils.
I focused primarily on the trees as I feel they are the main focus in the image.

This is a Cezanne I like it because the trees are sort of creepy and winding.
They frame the house, they also stand out most in the image because they are dark.

I did some more trees in watercolour paints and oil pastilles.
I used a large array of different colours from the colour wheel, to purposely clash and stand out from eachother.


I did some of my own images using wax crayons and pencil.
I find that the colour shows through a lot better when using acrylic paints.
But this gave the desired effect. I use a lot of primary colours in my art work this is because I wanted to show that whatever colours you use the primary ones make it work.


On the left is my colour scheme for my second main which is entitled hallucinations. It had to be colourful for the desired effect. I did my second main in the style of fauvism. On the right are images of trees from fauvist painters such as Matisse.




I did this drawing using inks, chalks and oil pastilles.
I created this drawing from one of my own images which I'd pixellated on the computer.


I did a collage of two already existing images i used some blue crate paper for parts of the background. I felt that the blue crate paper worked really wll because it contrasted with the orange and yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment